Saturday, July 18, 2009

Social Media Class I need Help?

We must create a blog for social media right? Well I was wondering what my peers would find most interesting. I have narrowed it down to a few blogs I might be able to create, but can't decide what would be more interesting so help me out.

1. A blog that keeps you up-to-date on the last legislative session and new laws that will affect you as a Texas Driver.

2. The need for a baseball fields and a park in Presidio, TX. ( I want to bring awareness to the surrounding communities and political leaders of the poor or no facilities local children have)

3. Crash reconstruction techniques the do's and dont's.

so vote and help me decide.

12 comments:

  1. All of them are sound ideas. Why give up great ideas? Do them all!!! All serve a unique purpose and will have a different audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, basically, I'm taking the neutral role...hope you get real votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Will is right they are all great ideas!!! I would have to vote for 3. People are so amazed on what law enforcement does and how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments I also had a friend from face book vote she voted for the baseball fields. We will just have to wait and see the outcome. I will give till Sunday.

    Vote count
    Do's and dont's of crash reconstruction 2

    Baseball fields 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some info/tips on number three would really help, since I don't know nothing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Vote count is now

    Crash reconstruction 3

    Baseball fields 1

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say go for it. You have had some good feedback albeit from a small number.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do it on something you love and you know alot about and can find recourses on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number two one and I have already began posting follow me and view my blog.

    ReplyDelete